A mid-level parkland / football field sized irrigation hydraulics and design program. Suited to urban domestic irrigation system designers or technicians looking to take the next step in irrigation system design processes. Also suited to irrigation project supervisors responsible for checking and/or selecting the best irrigation design for their field. You should have a base level of experience in Irrigation system components and principles or have completed an Urban Irrigation Design course..
- The ability to work with A1 paper based, plan creation.
- Knowledge of advanced irrigation system design and principles.
- An understanding of water supply volume and multi-valve operational calculations.
- The ability to select large irrigation components and the knowledge to analyse and size piping.
- The ability to measure water supply in commercial environments.
- The ability to work with basic Autocad software
- Advanced irrigation system design and principles
- Water supply volume calculations
- Multi-valve operational calculations
- Larger irrigation component selection
- Pipe-sizing and analysis
- Pump and filter selection component
- Wire sizing for multiple valve operation
- End-user operational information
How to study
Mode of Delivery
The Course will be delivered via Virtual Classroom.
Course Program & Duration
The Course is delivered over 4 half day Virtual Classroom sessions from 9:30am - 1:30pm AEST (Brisbane Time).
30 April - 3 May 2024
9:30am - 1:30pm AEST (Brisbane Time)
Participants should have a base level of experience in Irrigation system components and principles or have completed an Urban Irrigation Design course
Students require Basic computer knowledge and skills in order to download course materials and complete online Post-Course Assessments.
| Company Member
| Individual Member
Cancellation Refund Policy
Cancellations received more than ten days in advance of the commencement of the training course will be subject to a 10% administration fee of the course fee paid, unless the student is able to transfer to a future course, in which case no penalty will be applied
- Cancellations received between 5 and 10 working days before commencement of the course may forfeit 50% of the course fee
- Cancellations within 5 working days of the commencement of the course may forfeit 100% of the course fee, unless the student is able to transfer to a future course, in which case a 10% penalty may apply
- By prior arrangement substitution of a student may be acceptable without incurring additional costs and must be approved by Irrigation Australia Training before commencement of the course
- Non-attendance without notice will result in the full course fee being charged
How to Enrol
- Download and read the Irrigation Australia Student Handbook
- Click on the 'Register Now' button
- Complete the online enrolment form that you will receive after you register
- Ensure payment is made seven (7) days prior to course commencement
- Resources will be made available to download after the online enrolment form is completed
Note: If registrations have closed, please contact our office T. (07) 3517 4000 and speak to a member of our training team regarding enrolment under special consideration.