This course is designed to provide candidates the knowledge and ability to become an Irrigation Efficiency professional which is aligned with and assessed against the AHCS00100 - Irrigation Systems Efficiency Skill Set. Candidates will be required to put to practice designing, operating and maintaining irrigation efficient system, in their own workplace environment.
- Gathering irrigation water-use data
- Testing landscape sprinkler irrigation systems
- Compiling water records
- Basic irrigation scheduling
- Determining irrigation water requirements
- Basic system trouble shooting
- Developing system maintenance strategies
- Checking pressure and flow rates
- Conducting a water application distribution test
- Collecting data to determine irrigation uniformity and efficiency
- Assessing soil texture and root zone depths
Who is the course for?
This course is designed for anyone looking to be involved in irrigation installation or irrigation management.